Happy Friday! Here’s the last card sample from July’s Clean & Simple Card Class. I love that Pistachio Pudding paper! The stamp for this card comes from one of the great Project Life stamp sets, Remember This. Those sets are very versatile. Enjoy!
In Texas this weekend is tax free weekend for back to school items and lucky for us that means tax free on a few stamping essentials. Here’s the list….
· 2-Way Glue Pen (item 100425) $4.50
· Snail Adhesive (item 104332) $6.95
· Snail Adhesive Refill (item 104331) $4.50
· Sticky Strip (item 104294) $6.95
· Stampin’ Dimensionals (item 104430) $3.95
· Mini Glue Dots (item 103683) $4.95
· Paper Snips (item 103579) $9.95
· Craft & Paper Scissors (item 108360) $29.95
· Uni-Ball Signo Gel Pen (item 105021) $3.95
· Blender Pens (item 102845) $9.95
· Stampin’ Write Markers (various item numbers) $3.50
· Subtles Stampin’ Write Markers (item 131263) $28.95
· Regals Stampin’ Write Markers (item 131262) $28.95
· Brights Stampin’ Write Markers (item 131259) $28.95
· Neutrals Stampin’ Write Markers (item 131261) $22.95
· Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive (item 110755) $3.95
· Anywhere Glue Sticks (item 104045) $3.95
· 2012-2014 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers (item 126856) $14.95
· 2013-2015 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers (item 131260) $14.95
· 2014-2016 In Colors Stampin’ Write Markers (item 133654) $14.95
· Stampin’ Write Marker New Color Kit (item 130034) $28.95
· Stampin’ Write Marker New Color Kit (item 130034,131259,131263,131262,131261) $28.95
· Project Life Journaling Pens (item 135304) $4.95
· Stampin” Dazzle markers gold and silver (item 133634 & 128978) $3.50 ea
· White Stampin’ Chalk Marker (Item 132133) $3.50
· Blendabilities Markers (Item all) $11.95 ea
· Blendabilities Skin Tone Assortment Markers (item 129370) $22.95
· Paper Snips/Scissors, Fringe Scissors $9.95
Please note that you must place your order with Stampin’ Up!® during the tax holiday period in order to receive these items tax-free. This Sales Tax Holiday for Texas lasts from August 8-10th. So go shopping now at my website and while you are there check out the great deal on the Big Shot!
wendyforrest.stampinup.net Shop Now
Don’t forget today is the final day for the Buy 3 DSP, Get 1 FREE. You can place your order online at my website through the Shop link. While you are shopping check out this week’s weekly deals. There are some great products discounted including beautiful gold washi tape!
The My Paper Pumpkin special of 50% off your first two months subscription when you sign up by September 10th is still going! Take advantage of this fun discount to discover this great monthly kit! A fun crafting surprise every month that you subscribe. Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and select me as your demonstrator and use promo code HALFOFF2
Get inspired! Check back tomorrow for more card sample inspiration from this week’s card class.
New promotion from Stampin’ Up!….
Festive Flurry Ornament Kit
Available starting 11/12/2013 – while supplies last
Add a little festive flare to your holiday decorating with our new Festive Flurry Ornament Kit! Top presents, embellish cards, create a wintery garland, or trim the tree. How you use them is up to you!
The kit includes everything you need (minus adhesive) to create 10 snowflakes, including
10 feet of Soft Sky Ribbon
Printed cardstock – die cut and scored, ready to be assembled (Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Whisper White Cardstock and Silver Glimmer Paper)
Large Rhinestone Basic Jewells (40)
Product name: Festive Flurry Ornament Kit
Item #: 135813
Use my online store to place your order for this great kit or any of the other weekly deals featured below…
Here is another card design for the card class tonight. It’s a very simple card.
I pulled out the color coach to preview this color combination. I love the color coach because not only does it supply you with some great color combinations, it also allows you to use the color cards to preview what different colors will look like together before you get to cutting and creating. I think I might just have to add this color combination to the book for future reference. I really like the Summer Starfruit color in combination with the Garden Green and Midnight Muse. It really seems bright and to pop off the card.
Hope you enjoy this card too. Have a great day! Get inspired!
Stamp Sets: Made for You, Betsy’s Blossoms
Paper: Garden Green, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse Text DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Garden Green, Midnight Muse
Accessories: Summer Starfruit 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon
I love this card! Is that wrong to admit if you designed it? Oh well! I love the font in the word set Loving Thoughts.
I used the largest label in the Labels Framelit Collection to make the top stripe piece. (For our very full card class tomorrow night I went ahead and pre-cut this piece since doing this takes a bit of time to line up and make sure you get both sides fairly even.) I love the Heart of Hearts embosslit! I always get inspired to use it when February comes around but it would be easy to use any other time of year as well as it is such a quick and easy thing to make with the Big Shot.
Hope you have a great Monday!
Stamp Sets: Loving Words
Paper: Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple Stripes DSP
Ink: Primrose Petals
Big Shot: Labels Collection Framelit, Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit, Vintage Wallpaper Impressions Folder
Last week my daughter and I decided to make some sugar cookies after school. We had made the batter the week before so all we had to do was roll out the sugar cookie balls and then use the Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps to make our impression. I love these stamps they make cute cookies so quickly and easily. Best of all my sweet 1st grader loves to help and make the impressions! We use a plate of sugar to rub the stamp in before we press the cookie. This helps to keep the dough from sticking to the stamp and gives a better impression. Here’s some pictures of the process and the finished product. Hope you enjoy!!